The ambient air in which we live is often polluted by disagreeable odours, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), nicotine, allergenic substances, viruses, bacteria, etc.
Our current lifestyles require us to spend a lot of our time inside and it is therefore important to make the air in our living- and working space as pure as possible.
A non-exhaustive list of microorganisms destroyed by this technology has been established :
>> Influenza virus (A-flu, amongst others)
>> Tobacco mosaic
The same for organic molecules :
>> Carboxylic acids
The GERMI R75 can be used in most environments. Some examples :
- Hospitals and medical centres : protection of personnel and patients against microbiological contaminations
- Offices : Protection of personnel and clients against microbiological contaminations and VOCs
- Manufacturing plants : mainly for the elimination of VOCs, but also against microbiological contaminations
- Smoking rooms : elimination of bad smells and nicotine residues
- Changing the filter is only necessary if it is physically destroyed
- Replacement of the UV-lamps after 7000 hrs use
- The particle filter needs changing when it is visibly clogging up (between 3 and 6 months), depending on its use.